Ten of the worst/best pick-up lines I have ever come across:
- Do you have a plaster? I hurt my knee falling for you.
- You must be exhausted, because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
- Hey, feel my shirt. Do you know what that is? It’s girlfriend material.
- If I rearranged the alphabet I would put U and I together.
- I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock.
- Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
- You must be from Tennessee, because you’re the only ten I see.
- Are you sure you’re not a parking ticket, because you have fine written all over you.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- Is your name google? Because you have everything I’m searching for.
And a bonus one just for good measure:
I’ve lost my phone number, can I have yours?