Skip to content
- A McDonald’s, at least one of three entrances that that specific McDonald’s has
- A Bookmakers, specifically a William Hill one advertising a 15% free bet bonus if your horse wins by more than two lengths.
- A cash machine, which seems like a pretty bad idea to have opposite a bookies
- Pedestrians waiting at the pedestrian crossing to get across the road
- A phone box, which is a pretty unusual in this day and age. In fact I’m not even sure I’d know how to use one.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: